Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for the PDF documents linked to from this page.
The materials in this Archive are for reference only. All documents have been replaced by more current information or withdrawn because they no longer apply. They remain here solely as a reference for historical purposes and are not to be considered as appropriate for providing current guidance on implementation of 45 CFR Part 46.
For current guidance, please see Guidance Topics by Subject.
Archived OPRR Reports "Dear Colleague" Letters
- Jan 6, 1999: Expedited IRB Review--1998 Revised Categories (OPRR REPORTS 99-01)
- Jul 1, 1998: Proposed Revision of 45 CFR 46 Subpart B (OPRR REPORTS 98-02)
- Jun 30, 1998: NIH Policy on the Inclusion of Children in Research (OPRR REPORTS 98-03)
- Nov 26, 1997: Expedited IRB Review, Proposed Revision of List (OPRR REPORTS 98-01)
- Feb 20, 1997: Expedited IRB Review, Protocols Closed to New Enrollments (OPRR REPORTS 97-02)
- Jan 10, 1995: Continuing Review--Institutional and Institutional Review Board Responsibilities (OPRR REPORTS 95-01)
- Jul 22, 1994: In Vitro Fertilization, Prior EAB Review No Longer Required (OPRR REPORTS 94-03)
- Jun 15, 1994: Summary Statement (NIH) Human Subject Coding (OPRR BULLETIN 6/15/1994)
- Jun 1, 1994: HHS Awardee Compliance with 45 CFR 46 (OPRR BULLETIN 6/1/1994)
- Apr 29, 1994 Fetal Tissue Transplantation--Ban on Research Replaced by New Statutory Requirements (OPRR REPORTS 94-02)
- Apr 25, 1994: Women and Minorities, NIH Guidelines for Inclusion (OPRR REPORTS 94-01)
- Sep 13, 1993: Multicenter Clinical Trials, Local IRB Review, DAIDS/NIAID
- Aug 13, 1993: Gender Differences, Clinical Evaluation of Drugs, FDA Guideline (OPRR REPORTS 93-04)
- Feb 26, 1993: Parallel Track, Waiver of Local IRB Review for IND d4T (OPRR REPORTS 93-02)
- Nov 9, 1992: Multicenter Clinical Trials, Local IRB Review
Other Archived Documents
Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®.